It is a long established fact that a reade.
SEO Marketing Course:
Search Engine Optimization is a major part of digital marketing. You will get a lot of results in Google’s search results after typing “SEO”. Nevertheless, in simple words, SEO is the name of different techniques through which you try to rank your website in the Search Engine Result Page (SERP).
Besides the available information on the internet about SEO, there are a large number of people who are claiming to be experts in SEO. However, all those experts and information can affect you adversely because various techniques work for one and don’t for others. Therefore, proper guidance is needed on every step to get success in SEO.
One more thing that is worth mentioning here, SEO is a time taking process, therefore, it doesn’t work like a hasty person to get results about SEO.
What you will learn from our SEO course?
Google is updating its algorithm daily. Hence, if we give you the concepts of SEO that were practiced in 2015 than it will not be good for you as well as for us. Therefore, UpliftPakitan’s trainers are regularly experimenting on Google’s Update to deliver the best course. What our course has, let’s have a glance on outline;
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION (SEO) COURSE KEYPOINTS
What is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- What is SEO?
- How to Search Engines Work?
- Understanding SERPs
- Technical SEO, Onpage SEO & Offpage SEO
(Relevance + SEO-friendliness & Popularity)
- White hat SEO vs Black Hat SEO Vs Grey Hat SEO
On-Page SEO Optimisation ?
- Keywords Placement
- Anatomy of a SEO friendly webpage
- Descriptive URLs Title (keyword + USP | Brand name)
- Meta Description
- Meta Keywords
- Heading tags, h1,….h6
- Contextual Internal Linking
- Image Alt Tags
WordPress Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Yoast SEO Plugin / AllinOneSEO Plugin o Optimize webpages
- WP-Paginate (plugin)
- Redirection (Plugin)
- Google XML Sitemap Generator (Plugin) o Robots.txt (WP Robots txt)
- Insert Header & Footer (Plugin)
- WP Smush (Plugin)
Types of Backlinks
- Search Engine Submissions
- Top Local Business Listings
- Top Directory Submissions
- Top Article Directories
- Niche Relevant Blog Comments
- Niche Relevant Forum Posts
- Top Microblogging sites
- Top Infographics & Slide share websites o Social Profiles (Profile Link Building)
- Top Video sharing websites
- Social Media (Social Signals)
- Web 2.0 (WordPress, Tumblr, Blogger)
- One-tier Backlinks Vs Two-tier Backlinks o Types of Backlinks to AVOID
- Private Blog Networks
- Competitors Analysis
What is Keywords ?
- Introduction to Keywords
- Keywords Research (Relevancy, Searches,
- Long Tail Keywords Vs Short Tail Keywords
- Keyword Clustering or Grouping of closely
related keywords for every webpage
- Keyword Cannibalization
- Analyzing Competitor websites for Keywords
through Different Tools Like (Spyfu)
Technical Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Meta Robots (admin pages/ backend pages, private pages, duplicate pages, search pages, dynamic URLs)
- Canonical Tags
- Pagination Tags (WP-Paginate Plugin) o Canonicalization Factor
- SEO related HTML Tags
- Clean Indexation
Off-Page Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- What are Backlinks?
- Quantity, Quality & Relevance
- Backlinks Profile: Relevance, Diversity and Velocity
- Types of Backlinks
- Dofollow VS Nofollow (rel=“nofollow”)
- How to Get Value from Nofollow
- Anchor Text Distribution
- Pages Link Distribution
- DA, PA, Link Juice (value)
- Anchor Text Distribution
Meet some of our students who graduated from Uplift Pakistan
Plugins your themes with even more features.